ENGLISH >> Foreign Experts & Teachers >> Work Permit

Foreign Experts and Teachers who work in China shall obtain the Work Permit, without which they can not be employed as foreign experts and Teachers.
1. Application Materials Required
1) Resume (including education and work experience)
2) Copy of Passport
2) Copy of the documentation of highest degree attained
3) Copy of the certification of specialty qualification
3) Health certificate issued by foreign health institutions designated by China's embassy
4) Copy of employment contract
5) Digital picture (two-inch)
6) Letters of recommendation
2. Application for Work Visa (Z)
Foreign experts and teachers planning to work in China shall apply for the Work Visa (Z). Required documents are: the original Work Permit, invitation letter of Duly authorized unit by Jiangsu provincial department of education, and valid passport. If the Work Visa (Z) is issued the applicant, China embassy will keep the original Work Permit, whereas the employers will keep a copy of it.